Monday, May 5, 2014

Send My Location - 3.0


Application Details

APK ID: bg.angelov.send.my.location.APK

APK Name: Send My Location

APK Full Name: Send My Location

APK Size: 1.07 MB

APK Version: 3.0

Upload Date: 2014-05-05

Hash: fd0c17fed0a765782b3ef6e004d1d8e3

INFO: bg-angelov-send-my-location

Other Version: bg-angelov-send-my-location



Have you ever wondered how to explain to someone where you are right now in the city? With the ‘Send my location’ app you can easily send a link to a map of your current location to a friend via text message or email. Anyone with internet-enabled phone can receive the map. A feature-phone with a mobile browser will also work as well as any type of smartphone. You can also just email the link with your position to anyone with Internet access or share it with social networks and messaging services like Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp or Skype.


This app is the fastest way to tell someone ‘I am here’ and send them your positon.


Imagine the following situation:


I am dining with friends in a new restaurant. Another friend calls and asks me to explain where I am, so he can join us. Instead of trying to explain the location of the restaurant I just take my phone, start the app and wait for it to find my position on the map. I tap on the map to put a flag on the exact location of the restaurant and send the link containing its GPS coordinates to my friend’s mobile phone as text message. My friend receives the message and clicks on the link inside. A map of my location opens inside Google Maps (if he has a smartphone) or inside his mobile browser (if he has a feature-phone).


Instead of having to give directions over the phone about my position, having to manually type my address or the GPS latitude and longitude coordinates in a text message or explaining my location with map direction I can simply say ‘here I am’ and send position with one click in this free app.

إرسال موقعي | Senden Sie ” Mein Standort | Отправить Мое Местоположение | Envoyer Mon Emplacement




Send My Location - 3.0

No comments:

Post a Comment